Crowfoot Flare Wrench-7 & 8mm
Crowfoot Flare Wrench For Use With Torque Wrenches
- Use with a torque wrench to accurately torque delicate hose fittings found on hydraulic disc brakes.
- 1/4" square drive and 7 and 8mm flare style box wrenches
- Precision laser cut and heat treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance.
Use the Crowfoot Flare Wrench on any 1/4" drive torque wrench to ensure accurate torque on delicate disc brake compression fittings. A perfect add-on for our Demi Torque Wrench.
- Set torque wrench to desired torque.
- Position Crowfoot at 90 degree angle to torque wrench as show on tool. Only apply torque with Crowfoot in this position.
- If crowfoot cannot be positioned at 90 degrees, use below calculation to ensure proper torque is applied.