Performance Wet Lube
- The original synthetic chain lube formulated specifically for mountain bikes.
- Superior wear protection, efficiency and durability for extreme conditions/mileage.
- Unique detergents break down and isolate dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain.
This is the product that started it all back in 1989. This breakthrough lubricant revolutionized the entire chain lube market. This full synthetic lubricant is designed to handle the harshest conditions and outlast other lubes in all conditions. Syn Lube is formulated with extreme pressure additives, corrosion inhibitors, and tackifiers to provide incredible wear protection, lubrication, and staying power in extreme wet and muddy conditions. Unique polymer detergents also work to break down dirt protecting the surfaces of your chain. Go ahead, play in the mud.
- Shake bottle well before applying.
- Apply to rollers of chain while backpedaling. If applying to a dirty chain, wipe well immediately after first application, and then apply a second time.
- Cycle chain for 15-20 seconds to distribute lube.
- For maximum cleanliness, wipe excess lube from outside surfaces of chain.
- For best performance, wait at least 1 hour before riding.
Properly applying lubricant will ensure you get the best performance possible. Check out our Guide: How to Lube Your Chain to learn the proper technique.
Vegetable oils provide many advantages over petroleum and straight synthetic lubricants. To learn more, check out our write-up Why Use Vegetable Oil-based Lubes?.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Check out our Bike Wash Guide: Complete Cleaning and Bike Wash Guide: Quick Wash & Lube to learn the proper techniques and make your bike look and run like new.