Light Wet Lube
- Dissolves and isolates dirt for lasting performance in mixed conditions.
- Superior durability, wear protection and lubrication.
- Biodegradable, non-toxic, vegetable/synthetic formula.
Designed for mixed to wet conditions, Chainj is an advanced biodegradable vegetable/synthetic oil blend engineered to provide superior efficiency, wear protection, and durability. The vegetable oil is not only sustainable but also associates ionically with metal surfaces creating a resilient protective barrier for added life and increased anti-wear properties. Additionally, Chainj features detergent properties which actively dissolve and isolate dirt as you ride. Great for lubrication of parts too!
- Shake bottle well before applying.
- Apply to rollers of chain while backpedaling. If applying to a dirty chain, wipe well immediately after first application, and then apply a second time.
- Cycle chain for 15-20 seconds to distribute lube.
- For maximum cleanliness, wipe excess lube from outside surfaces of chain.
- For best performance, wait at least 1 hour before riding.
Properly applying lubricant will ensure you get the best performance possible. Check out our Guide: How to Lube Your Chain to learn the proper technique.
Vegetable oils provide many advantages over petroleum and straight synthetic lubricants. To learn more, check out our write-up Why Use Vegetable Oil-based Lubes?.
Clearly it is important for a chain lube to perform well and be long lasting. So why would you want it to biodegrade? Take a look at the write-up Should Chain Lube Biodegrade? to get a quick look at how biodegradation works and reasons why choosing biodegradable chain lube might be a better for your bike, for you, and for the planet.
Chainj is pronounced just like change. Saying Chainj as Chain-Jay is incorrect, but we’ll still like you even if you call it that!
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Check out our Bike Wash Guide: Complete Cleaning and Bike Wash Guide: Quick Wash & Lube to learn the proper techniques and make your bike look and run like new.