Foaming Bike Wash RTU Spray Bottle
- Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike.
- Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts.
- Safe, biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
- Available in ready-to-use (RTU) trigger sprayer bottles and 16X Concentrate.
The improved Green Fizz bike wash safely, naturally, & effectively removes tough dirt & grime from the whole bike. Developed specifically for bicycle washing, Green Fizz can safely be used on any material without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. The pre-activated, biodegradable formula uses advanced plant-derived surfactants and incredible foaming action to reach surfaces and loosen dirt allowing it to be easily wiped or rinsed away leaving your bike looking like new. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
Our 16X concentrate offers great value, reduction in packaging, and reduced shipping costs. 16oz of concentrate makes 8+ Liters of Green Fizz RTU!
Green Fizz General Cleaning
- Rinse bike thoroughly with water using low to medium pressure.
- Spray Green Fizz onto the entire bike and let sit 2-3 minutes. Green Fizz is safe to use on all parts and materials.
- Scrub at any tough grime using a brush, sponge, or rag, as needed.
- Rinse well with water using low to medium pressure.
Green Fizz Light Cleaning
Spray Green Fizz on parts or rag and wipe. No rinse needed.
Green Fizz Heavy Cleaning
Mix 4-8 fl-oz Green Fizz in a bucket with 1 gallon of water. Pre-rinse bike, activate with quick spray of water into bucket, then dip a brush, sponge, or rag into the suds and scrub the whole bike. Rinse well with water.
Green Fizz is engineered to remove dirt and grime, but won't remove oil or grease, making it safe to use on the entire bike. To remove oil and grease, use Pedro's Degreaser 13, Oranj Peelz or Pig Juice degreasers for the best results.