Premium Dry Lube
- Clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions.
- Elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime.
- Safe plant-based ingredients.
Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry™, X Dry uses advanced polymer technology that dries to a unique semi-fluid film and provides clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. Also fantastic for use on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points.
CleanTech Chemistry™ is a proprietary approach to chain lubrication chemistry developed by Pedro’s to achieve new standards of performance using ingredients that are safe for mechanics and riders. Chain lubes commonly feature toxic ingredients that are unsafe for the user and harm the environment. With CleanTech Chemistry™, there are no compromises. CleanTech Chemistry™ lubes share a similar base chemistry but each employs a unique lubricant package designed to optimize the chain surface coating characteristics and maximize performance for the intended riding conditions, while keeping the drivetrain exceptionally clean. Also fantastic for use on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points.
How To Get The Best Results From CleanTech Lubes:
- Apply to clean chain 10 minutes before riding.* Store and apply lube between 50 &100º F.**
- Shake bottle well before applying.
- Apply liberally to rollers of chain while backpedaling. If applying to a dirty chain, wipe well immediately after first application, and then apply a second time.
- Cycle chain for 15-20 seconds to distribute lube, then wait 5-10 minutes. CleanTech lubes use an alcohol carrier which delivers the lubricant package and then quickly evaporates.
- For maximum cleanliness, wipe any remaining excess lube.
* May be applied to dirty chain but offer max performance and cleanliness when first applied to a clean chain. We suggest the Chain Pig chain cleaner used with Pig Juice or Degreaser 13. CleanTech lubes may be reapplied as needed for many rides before additional cleaning is required.
** Ingredients in CleanTech lubes may solidify below 50º F. To correct this, place bottle in warm room or sunny window. The lubes can be ridden well below 50º and will perform as intended if lube itself is above 50º when applied.