Foaming Bike Wash
- Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike
- Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts
- Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC
- Available in ready-to-use trigger sprayer bottles and new 16X Concentrate
The new and improved Green Fizz bike wash safely, naturally, & effectively removes tough dirt & grime from the whole bike. Developed specifically for bicycle washing, Green Fizz can safely be used on any material without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. The pre-activated, biodegradable formula uses advanced plant-derived surfactants and incredible foaming action to reach surfaces and loosen dirt allowing it to be easily wiped or rinsed away leaving your bike looking like new. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Available in ready-to-use trigger sprayer bottles and new 16X Concentrate. New 16X concentrate options replace ready-to-use gallons and offer great value, reduction in packaging, and reduced shipping costs. 16oz of concentrate makes 8+ Liters!
- Spray straight from the bottle onto all parts of the bike and let sit for a few minutes. Do not let dry.
- Rinse well with water using low to medium pressure and then dry with clean rag.
- Green Fizz can also be used without water using a rag or, for extreme jobs, mixed into a bucket of water. Then dip a brush into the suds and scrub the whole bike.
- Though it will remove some dirt from chains, cassettes and chainrings, Green Fizz is not designed for heavy duty degreasing. Instead, use Pedro's Degreaser 13, Oranj Peelz or Pig Juice degreasers for the best results.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Check out our Bike Wash Guide: Complete Cleaning and Bike Wash Guide: Quick Wash & Lube to learn the proper techniques and make your bike look and run like new.
Pedro’s degreasers are solvent-based products which are designed to quickly break down contaminated lubricants from drivetrain components. The solvents are strong enough that they could cause damage to other parts of your bike, like paint, decals, etc.. Pedro’s Green Fizz is different than our degreasers, and many other bike wash products, because it uses proprietary surfactants, instead of solvents, to lift dirt and grime from the whole bike. The surfactants work quickly on dirt and other contaminants by lowering the surface tension of the dirt molecules and allowing them to be effortlessly wiped or rinsed from the bike. Green Fizz’s biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts.
Oranj Peelz and Pro J are designed for drivetrains specifically. However, they can be used on other portions of the bike for stubborn grease and grime, but need to be rinsed well with water within 5-10 minutes of application to prevent damage. If you are concerned about damage it is always safer to use Green Fizz bike wash.
If Pro J or Oranj Peelz or Pro J comes into contact with non-drivetrain parts unintentionally, rinse well with water as soon as possible.