Concentrated Foaming Bike Wash
- Surfactants and foaming action lift dirt and grime from the whole bike
- Biodegradable, solvent-free formula is safe on all parts and materials
- Concentrated formula works straight from the bottle or diluted in water
- Spray on and wipe with rag or spray on and rinse away with water!
Green Fizz is an incredible foaming bike wash that has allowed Pedro's to quickly, easily, and effectively wash thousands of bikes around the world at major events like the Sea Otter Classic and US Cyclocross National Championships. Green Fizz is different than many other bike wash products because it uses proprietary surfactants, instead of solvents, to lift dirt and grime from the whole bike. The surfactants work quickly on dirt and other contaminants by lowering the surface tension of the dirt molecules and allowing it to be effortlessly wiped or rinsed from the bike. Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. The highly concentrated formula can be used straight from the bottle with a rag, sprayed from the bottle and then rinsed with water, or diluted in a bucket of water and used with brushes or other cleaning tools. Whichever way you choose, Green Fizz will leave you with a beautifully clean bicycle.
For the ultimate clean bike, follow up Green Fizz with our Bike Lust polish! The polish will create a slippery protective coating keeping dirt from sticking to your bike and making future cleaning even easier!
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Check out our Bike Wash Guide: Complete Cleaning and Bike Wash Guide: Quick Wash & Lube to learn the proper techniques and make your bike look and run like new.
Pedro’s degreasers are solvent-based products which are designed to quickly break down contaminated lubricants from drivetrain components. The solvents are strong enough that they could cause damage to other parts of your bike, like paint, decals, etc.. Pedro’s Green Fizz is different than our degreasers, and many other bike wash products, because it uses proprietary surfactants, instead of solvents, to lift dirt and grime from the whole bike. The surfactants work quickly on dirt and other contaminants by lowering the surface tension of the dirt molecules and allowing them to be effortlessly wiped or rinsed from the bike. Green Fizz’s biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts.
Oranj Peelz and Pro J are designed for drivetrains specifically. However, they can be used on other portions of the bike for stubborn grease and grime, but need to be rinsed well with water within 5-10 minutes of application to prevent damage. If you are concerned about damage it is always safer to use Green Fizz bike wash.
If Pro J or Oranj Peelz or Pro J comes into contact with non-drivetrain parts unintentionally, rinse well with water as soon as possible.
- Spray straight from the bottle onto all parts of the bike and let sit for a few minutes. Do not let dry.
- Rinse well with water using low to medium pressure and then dry with clean rag.
- Green Fizz can also be used without water using a rag or, for extreme jobs, mixed into a bucket of water. Then dip a brush into the suds and scrub the whole bike.
- Though it will remove some dirt from chains, cassettes and chainrings, Green Fizz is not designed for heavy duty degreasing. Instead, use Pedro's Pro J or Oranj Peelz degreasers for the best results.